I love my cast iron skillet. I cook mostly everything under the sun in it. This is a farm fresh potato hash made with organic Yukon potatoes, peppers, grape tomatoes, radishes and radish tops. Finished with fresh Parmesan cheese. Simple hashy goodness! Yum.
Yum Food!! Yum Art!!
© Jay Mora-Shihadeh
- Sweet Potato Hash (yesiwantcake.com)
- Let’s Hash It Out: Corned Beef Hash at Its Best (sweetpaprika.wordpress.com)
- Hash It Out (grimmgourmet.wordpress.com)
- Hash Brown Waffles (laughingsquid.com)
- Difference between frozen bagged hash browns and a potato/grater? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Chorizo-ish Hash Tacos (idealdiet.wordpress.com)